PRINTING IN RUNREV 2.9

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Apr 28 01:56:49 EDT 2008

I, too, have been having trouble with printing using 2.9.

revShowPrintDialog does nothing. The Dialog that pops up using Answer
Printer does not allow the selection of page size or orientation.
Bummer!

I did, once, see the correct Page Setup Dialog; don't know what I did
but I was trying most everything under the sun.

It's pretty obvious that the rev printing commands just do not work
with 2.9. I'm pretty sure they did with 2.7.4; maybe 2.8.1 as well.

Joe Wilkins