Reading commands from Apple's remote control

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 22:23:55 EDT 2008

Sarah,

I use iRed and it is a really easy to use with revolution. I control
everything from my TV, Telescope, and Cable box to my Robot all from
within Rev applications.

However, it is on my list of things not to use in tracking down the
Save/Freeze bug I was having problems with a plugin called irTrans
that iRed uses to control an infrared controller. I have it disabled
until further notice...

Still your mileage may vary...

Tom McGrath