Getting things the wrong way round . . .

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 03:08:46 EDT 2008

Mark, you're quite right, I cannot find it either.  Thought I'd filed it as a
bug, but maybe it was only raised in correspondence with development in
connection with the others.  I will first check it out in detail on Mandriva
as well as Debian, and then file it.  I'm not completely sure, thinking
about it again, if its a bug with revPrintField or with the Rev print setup
dialogues.

Roughly what happens is that revPrintField, when it brings up the Rev print
dialogues, any changes you make to sizings have no effect on the output.
Now since I don't have the system print dialogues available here on Debian,
I don't know if this is just Rev's dialogue, or it is also applies when you
have the system dialogues available, so will check this out properly before
posting.

Peter