Default audio device does NOT record audio when it is a firewire device

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 23 07:43:28 EDT 2008

Hallo Frans,

Graag gedaan ;-)

With Wizard, I don't mean a tool to switch the hardware, just a simple
window to choose the correct user input in Revolution, unless your
problem is that you are completely unable to set the sound input to
the Firewire source. Are you completely unable to use Revolution to
record from your Firewire device?

Mark and Kevin don't necessarily read this list, but if you enter a
new bug in the QCC, one of them probably will read that.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info