[OT] applestore...

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Apr 23 07:25:04 EDT 2008

sorry, OT'ing again, a silly situation, I seem to be unable to order
things via the apple store... Is there something wrong or maybe it is
"just me". I am trying to purchase a serial key for iWork '08 package -
my trial period expired and now I can't live without the Keynote.
Registered with the apple store. Selected the downloadable software,
then checked iWork'08, clicked checkout. Everything went "smoothly", but
the order wasn't processed. It does not appear neither in Order status
nor in saved carts sections of my account either. No confirmation email
was sent... They even did not ask my VISA or Paypal information. Any
ideas where and how can I order that serial key ? It is twice as
expensive in our local shops, so I would prefer to order that key online
from store.apple.com ;-)

Many thanks in advance for sharing your experience :-)
Viktoras