Fwd: 2.9 Upgrade SCOOP: Secrets Revealed

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 15:41:57 EDT 2008

I thought this new marketing was pretty funny.

I'm curious how many Users are Going Wild Over the New Manual?

I mean, I read them and the new sections are great and I did learn a
lot from them especially the arrays section. But I am not sure my
reaction was one of "Going Wild", that's all.

This makes me imagine people jumping around screaming and hollering
Wooo Yahhhhh!

Yahooooo!    Yipeee!     Woopedy Dooo Yaaa!

Tom McGrath - (grinning in a non-wild kind of way)