AW: AW: did "the filename" changed from 2.8 to 2.9?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Apr 22 12:42:26 EDT 2008

Hi Tiemo,

> Hi Klaus,
> so this operation seems to be correct. Could the problem be in
> addressing
> the relative path to the subfolder /pics/ of the application? Could
> there
> something have been changed or to be set? Or am I on the wrong lane?

Sorry, no idea so far...

But you could simply use "the directory" when your standalone starts :-)
Since this will return (be) the folder containing your app on Mac and
Windows!

Your script is only necessary if you want to put/retrieve something
INSIDE the App-bundle on a Mac!
Maybe this is what you need.

> Tiemo

Best

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de

P.S.
Did you try "revmail" with lots of umlauts in the subject/body?