lock screen question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 11:53:50 EDT 2008

Hello Fellow Revolutionaries,

I need to find out if multiple lock screens will actually cause an
unlock screen in between. Or what else is causing the screen update.

Example

on SomeHandler
lock screen
send "SomeOtherHandler pParam" to me in 5
end SomeHandler

--Can still see screen update here

on SomeOtherHandler pParam
lock screen
-- do some stuff here
myupdatescreen
end SomeOtherHnadler

-- Can still see screen update here

on myupdatescreen
lock screen
-- do a lot of window switching
-- Final unlock screen here to see the results onscreen (supposedly)
unlock screen
end myupdatescreen

I was thinking that:
lock screen
lock screen
lock screen
unlock screen

was producing an unlock somehow in between each call.

My problem is even more complicated because I am executing the
original script from a group that will be deleted before this is done.
Yet I can still see the grp being deleted flash to what's behind it
before a new image is put in place.

Thanks

Tom McGrath