Working with csv files that are 5000 lines or more

Jim Schaubeck schaubeck at mac.com
Tue Apr 22 01:07:44 EDT 2008

Ken,
I finally had a chance to catch up on use-rev emails...thank you for
pointing out the "best practices".  My exact situation was addressed on part
I.  I also learned something about the "is among" vs "is in" commands

I must also tell you I learned that setting mouse to cursor slows things
down...had no idea on that either.

I see you on a lot of emails doing cool stuff so I appreciate you spending
your valuable time answering the questions

Thanks again,
Jim...