Getting things the wrong way round . . .

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Apr 21 00:45:52 EDT 2008

Bill,

The Osborne Effect!   Yes, that was it!

I am happy to hear that many new customers are flowing into
Revolution.  As others have said, your success means my beloved
programming tool will continue to flourish, so I absolutely wish you
great success!

You are right about making business decisions.  I do not know about
the Osborne Effect regarding their decision making, but I have
friends who have the Midas Touch,  no matter what they do, it
prospers.  They always seem to know what decisions to make.  Not many
people possess this ability.  I've seen a lot of businesses start up
and fail.  Even the best idea in the world will fail if you don't
make the right decisions.

And the best software in the world won't sell unless you market the
dickens out of it :-)  It sounds like Revolution has revved up the
marketing with this Mirye collaberation.  May it bring great
prosperity!

Shari

--
   Humorous sports t-shirts