Getting things the wrong way round . . .

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 22:03:00 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 7:52 AM, -= JB =- <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> If they don't properly
> market Revolution we will all suffer & it could fall by the wayside
> like HyperCard.
>
> Ummm, I don't think marketing of any sort, be it good, bad or indifferent,
had anything to do with the demise of HyperCard. IMHO I believe that was
very heavily driven by one individuals take on 'Apples Universe' at the
time.

Maybe a better comparison would have been the Newton? Not really sure
though, I never owned one but I've read that many thought it was ahead of
it's time, better than many PDAs that followed.