Getting things the wrong way round . . .

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Apr 19 14:51:08 EDT 2008

> BTW, that confusion is all over the Mirye website as well,
> with some references to "Revolution" (as in " Mirye
> Revolution 2.9 Released With Over 500 Improvements"), but
> mostly as "Runtime Revolution" (as in "Mirye Software
> Releases Runtime Revolution 2.9"), or event mixed (as in
> "Mirye Software, publishers of the cross-platform application
> development system Runtime Revolution, announces the release
> of Revolution 2.9 Studio and
> Enterprise...")
>
> I don't mean to be nit-picky, but the topic of confusing
> "company for product for language" which has been brought up
> on this list before is only exacerbated when things like this
> occur. I can't tell you how many times I've had to
> clarify/correct people asking me about Revolution.

Some by error, some by design :-)

Some headlines of press releases get compressed because of the destination,
and some combinations are there to improve types of searches and keywords.
There haven't been any confused questions by customers through the new
channels we've developed since last October that havent been handled easily
and quickly enough (same or close time zone, after all), or those that were
set up prior to that.

There are three types of installs: Media/Studio/Enterprise, and you can get
it through even more venues, with or without some extras and differences in
packages. When refering anyone to buy, it should only make a difference
"how" they need that base product you are intimately familiar with - unless
there's a special bit we are including at the time. Chances are, if they
need it tommorrow in the USA, getting it fedex'd from Oregon will make a
difference. Or if they need to order using a school account through one of
several school approved venues, they can get it that way.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing
http://www.mirye.com