2.9 import snapshot

riccardo tekne at gruppoparentesi.it
Sat Apr 19 04:42:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I use the import snapshot command and I don't specify a rectangle or an object. Revolution displays a crosshairs cursor, and I can select a portion of desktop (or another window)

With MacOSX Leopard and Vista during the importing process a lot of lines tracing the mouse drag appear on the screen.
With XP it is OK.

Then the imported image contains the lines.
On macosx If I set the paintcompression to JPEG before the import snapshot command, the imported image doesn't contain the lines

Is it a bug or have you a suggest to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance
Riccardo