Revbrowser / How to automatically refresh browserwindows to load "modified" Pdf

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Fri Apr 18 14:40:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

i want to create a little stack, which just opens a pdf file from an url and refreshes this window every 30 seconds to keep track of a possible modification of that pdf.

I tried "Browser Sampler.rev" in examples. But that example is over my head at the moment. I do not need any buttons like back, stop, forward and so on, because there is only one pdf file to be displayed.

But the most important thing is, how can i refresh the browser windows automatically without pressing a button and without locking the app when using a loop or a wait.

Regards,

Matthias