Alphabeticisation ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 17 16:41:51 EDT 2008

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richmond and I are just bantering about some antics.

Oh, I can't resist. Here are the best fighting words I ever wrote. I've
been saving them up in case I ever needed them again:

Why you, you...variable, you. If I had half a value I'd set you. Just
wait until I get my handlers on you, you'll be so permanently temped
you'll wish you were a counter in a repeat loop & return & a repeat
loop.  If there's one thing I can't stand then it's a lack of control
structures.

Clearly this list is one item short of a string.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com