2.9 Freeze on OSX

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 15:01:28 EDT 2008

Mark,

I also suspected USBOverdrive and now I have narrowed down the iKey
and Xkeys as contributing factors. Since both of these are used for I/
O - USB - Serial connections that might be a factor since the save
checks I/O devices and since some devices are connected over USB. I
don't know but right now with both USBOverdrive and iKeys uninstalled
and removed from my Login Items I have not had a crash for the first
time since 2.9 came out.

I will keep testing over the next few days to see if this is indeed
where the problem lies.

Thanks for hanging in there and your feedback.

Tom McGrath

P.S. Tell Hans he is not alone. :-)