2.9 Freeze on OSX

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Apr 16 14:10:32 EDT 2008

On Apr 16, 2008, at 9:39 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> From Memory I can remember these were in the Login folder:
> iStat (some plugin - although I had deleted the preference pane for
> this)
> USBOverdrive
> EyeTV (some plugin - deleted the app before)
> xKeys (some plugin - deleted the app before)
>
> These apps were installed previously and I un-installed them:
> Google Desktop
> DivX
> iStat Menus
> Version Cue CS3
> Wacom Tablet
> XKeys

Very interesting list Thomas.  Hans took out USBOverdrive from his
login items.  He has been saving a lot since to test it out.  No
crashes yet!  He will run like this for another few days and see how
it goes.  I do not have USBOverdrive in my login items and have never
seen this before.  This may be it.  Will post again later.

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com