ANN: libITS countdown to release

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 09:01:32 EDT 2008

Announcement:

I am pleased to announce that I am 90 percent complete in the fixes
and changes to libITS, libITSDocs, and Examples, and I expect to
release this extensive cross-platform library to the Revolution
community in the very near future.

More information to come...

Although I have used Revolution for a few years now and have made a
living doing so, this is the biggest project I have taken on and I am
very excited about releasing this to this community.

The Revolution community has given, and still gives, me so much over
the years that this seems like the only way to repay that kindness.

You keep what you have by giving it away! - "unknown"

What goes around, comes around! - "unknown"

In order to get what you want out of life, you have to help enough
other people get what they want!  - "Grandpa Nolan"

The countdown has begun....

Tom McGrath
Lazy River Software

Thomas McGrath III