mouseMove Bug

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Apr 15 12:16:20 EDT 2008

Recently, Gregory Lypny wrote:

> Never thought of that.  But it's still a little disconcerting that the
> runtime environment is bleeding into the development environment.
> I've never encountered anything like that before.

If you think abut it, this makes sense: Rev allows you to build your own
authoring tools, which may need to utilize mouseMove messages in pointer
tool mode, the same as when in browse mode.  So in reality, the runtime
environment is not bleeding into the development environment; you ran across
a message that's available when using different tools.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design