Problem with put URL and websites

Fred moyer fmoyer at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 11:23:07 EDT 2008

Until about a month ago, I have been using Revolution to find the
drive times between two cities. I would use "put url" along with a
line of data which included the two zip codes to get data from
Mapquest. From all of the gibberish retrieved, my script would look
for the words "Total Estimated Time:" and know that following that
would be the drive time.

Suddenly, the data that is retrieved is unusable. A typical example:

div class="narrTotalTop" id="dirTimeSumm" >
Total Estimated Time: <span class="timeSpan" id="dirTimeSummary"></span>
Total Estimated Distance: <span id="dirDistanceSummary"></span>

What has changed? Revolution? Mapquest? My Safari program? Any
solutions? I know almost nothing about web sites.

Thanks for your help.
Fred Moyer