2.9 Freeze on OSX

Jimmieson, Phil phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 14:14:30 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,
have you tried setting up a new user account under OSX, and trying your stacks using that? It may be that the crash is something to do with a preference or setting related to your usual user account. If crashes continue under that then its probably a system thing causing the Rev problem.

Phil Jimmieson
The University of Liverpool, Computer Science Dept, Ashton Bldg,
Ashton Street, Liverpool  L69 3BX   0151 795 4236