Sort dateTime Broken in Rev 2.9?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 21:28:51 EDT 2008

>  Does Rev have a way of producing a format with DD/MM/YYYY?  I'd thought
> that other than long date and internet date all other formats it handles use
> two-digit years.  I'd love to be wrong on this one...

I always set my System Prefs to use 4 digit years. Now that Rev
respects those settings, it works fine for me. When I have to make
sure of that in other machines, I use a custom date handler that will
return me the format I want regardless of system settings. And you can
add the dateItems format to your list - it uses 4 digit years too.

Cheers,
Sarah