Sort dateTime Broken in Rev 2.9?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 21:25:52 EDT 2008

>  on preOpenStack
>   set the useSystemDate to true
>   send "initRadio" to group "SortColumn"
>   send "initRadio" to group "SortOrder"
>  end preOpenStack
>
>  I'm using a Mac running OS X 10.4.11 in the UK and the test dates in the
> third column of the table field are all UK format dates.

I think I've found it. You will have to set the useSystemDate every
time in the sort handler. Here is a quote from the docs on
useSystemDate:

"Since the useSystemDate is a local property, its value is reset to
false when the current handler finishes executing. It retains its
value only for the current handler, and setting it in one handler does
not affect its value in other handlers it calls."

Cheers,
Sarah