[somewhat OT] dumb html / cgi question

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Apr 13 14:28:21 EDT 2008

Anchors are not fetched from the server, but navigated to on the same
page, so the browser does everything itself. Just use an anchored link
as specified in the html source of your choice (mine is: http://w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp
  ), and the browser of your users will handle the rest.

have fun
Björnke