Lock moves

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 13 12:22:49 EDT 2008

Scott Rossi wrote:

> FWIW, I've been messing with lock moves recently (your timing is perfect)
> and it works fine for me in Rev's IDE (8 objects).  The "without waiting" is
> key.

Yeah, it was my brain. A thinko. Two stacks, one in each IDE, forget to
update one of them, report a bug. I had to undo the bug report. It
should make for amusing reading when the team comes back tomorrow. I'll
probably hear about it.

What a coincidence, two RevLive speakers messing around with lock moves
at the same time, a few weeks before the conference. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com