Hardcopy documentation for 2.9

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Apr 12 05:30:16 EDT 2008

Hello Marian,

Le 11 avr. 08 à 19:24, J. Landman Gay a écrit :
> Marian Petrides, M.D. wrote:
>> Thanks!

> Be cautious. I think when you print out all the docs it comes to
> thousands and thousands of pages. You may be at it for a week, and
> will have to hover over your printer all that time in order to
> replace the paper at intervals. Tread carefully...

I agree with Jacque but this gave me an idea:
I have added a print feature in the Rev Search Engine (access it from
the docs or 2.9 Rev Help menu) that will be available in the next
release:
It allows to print (or export as PDF with Mac OS X if you prefer)
your current search then, little by little, according to your needs
you'll gather printed docs.
Of course you may specify what you want: 'command' (more than 300
entries...) or just 'icon' or 'print' to make a kind of booklet about
a specific topic.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.