saving all open stacks in standalone

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 02:38:06 EDT 2008

--- Mark Swindell <mdswindell at cruzio.com> wrote:
> I want to save all the stacks that are open in a
> standalone.  These
> are separate stack files, not substacks.  What
> syntax needs to be
> changed to make the following work?
>
>   if theKey is "Q" then
>          put the stacks into saveUsAll
>          repeat with x = 1 to the number of lines of
> saveUsAll
>              save stack (line x of saveUsAll)
>          end repeat
>          quit
>      end if
>

> Thanks,
> Mark

Hi Mark,

Assuming that all the stacks you want to save have
some custom property set:
##
put the openStacks into tOpenStacks
repeat for each line tOpenStack in tOpenStacks
  if the uSaveMePlease of stack tOpenStack then
    save stack tOpenStack
  end if
end repeat
##

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====