Feature Request Posted

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Apr 12 00:56:01 EDT 2008

Recently, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Oh Boy! we need this: I put in 5 votes out my hundred.  Great idea.

Many thanks for your vote.

> Only caveat:  I sometimes change the "appearance" of a given instance by
> resetting the size of the original image in the hidden library...
> I would have to noodle how to do that if the image were a binary string
> in a custom prop.

The feature request calls for *adding* the ability to reference binary image
data, not replacing the existing image referencing features.  You would not
have to change anything in your scripts.

Regardless, if I understand your explanation, I believe you'll get the same
result if the lockLoc of your target image is true.  If your target object
is something other than an image, you're SOL, thus the feature request.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design