Rev GM1?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Apr 11 13:03:09 EDT 2008

Revolution 2.9 shipped officially on April 4th. Everyone in our database was
sent a notification. If you needed a new serial number, it was enclosed with
the mailing. If you had an active update pack, you received a download link.
If you had not purchased yet, you received a sales pitch :)

The beta tester database is a separate list, and it's possible if you never
requested a trial version and were only a beta tester, you did not receive a
GM1 announcement. We are actually working on a "wrap up" mail for the beta
test list, hopefully to go out sometime next week.

- Bill