Stack Translators

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 01:22:01 EDT 2008

You missed the point a bit.

I wondered whether a set of stacks that could convert
RR stacks into 'compilables' for other computing
languages might be useful. This has already been done
for HTML.

Although I am 46 I am not, entirely senile yet, and do
realise that HyperCard is "old hat" as is the article
referred to; but as I am currently reading a book that
I found lurking in my bookcase dated 1632 (which is
full of wonderful ideas) I am not inclined to
instantly discard something because it is old.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.