Why doesn't start using work?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Apr 10 13:09:31 EDT 2008

Similar question that I don't understand:

Why does my "start Using Stack x" place its scripts behind the script
editor's scripts?  In this case, when I have a resumeStack handler, it
is triggered by opening up Rev's properties panel.  Is this the
expected behavior?  I thought these scripts were to run in front of
Rev, but behind my stack.  This seems like new behavior to me.

Thanks
Mark