It's almost that time

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 12:53:59 EDT 2008

Hi David,

Try Iconomaker if it's for Windows. It's free, generates  all the required
bit-depth and sizes needed for a Rev app desktop icon, and  includes a
transparency layer.

The latest release of the application can be downloaded from the  following
links:

Exe-file:  http://www.iconempire.com/downloads/iconomaker.exe
Zip-file:  http://www.iconempire.com/downloads/iconomaker.zip

You can find these  links on the following  pages:

http://www.iconempire.com/download.htm
http://free-icon-editor.com

/H

-----Original  Message-----

Hello folks,
I'm very rapidly running out of things to do  on my current project and
have found that I do not own any software capable  of producing a
custom Icon suitable to the Rev  specifications.

Previously, all of the app's I've built with Rev have  never been
targeted towards the general public, so it didn't matter... not so  any
longer. :)

Can anyone tell me if Axialis IconWorkshop for Windows  will handle the
job properly? If not, can someone suggest a Windows title  that will
work specific to icon building (I already have image editing  software
that I enjoy using) and preferably without breaking the piggy bank  in
the process?

Much appreciated,
David