good Rev demos

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Thu Apr 10 12:26:42 EDT 2008

At 6:04 PM +0200 4/10/08, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>My second point is that software users who use mainly Flash won't be
>impressed by Revolution's capabilities to make interactive
>animations. To make those people use Rev, you first need to convince
>them that they don't want to make interactive animations :-)

Which they often don't want to do. As an example of what should
impress these people, here's a screen recording I posted to a
Director list:

http://staff.funnygarbage.com/colin/revui.mov

Something as simple as that is way beyond what Director can do, and
although you can do something like that with Flash, the controls
wouldn't be OS like, and not changeable with a menu selection.