It's almost that time.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 10 06:04:56 EDT 2008

Hi David,

It is not much of a graphics editor, but the best icon maker for
windows I have ever seen is the freeware tool IcoFX. It is simple and
does exactly what you expect. For editing, I'd use Photoshop or Gimp.

For Mac, I use Apple's Icon Composer, which has been mentioned earlier
in this thread already.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info

On 10 apr 2008, at 03:43, David Coker wrote:

<snip>

> Can anyone tell me if Axialis IconWorkshop for Windows will handle the
> job properly? If not, can someone suggest a Windows title that will
> work specific to icon building
<snip>