Post to https on Mac

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Apr 9 19:04:03 EDT 2008

This may be an instance of bug 3639 - secure sockets don't really
work on OS X in my experience...

A work around for OS X is to use curl:

get shell("curl -s -d" && quote & tPostData & quote && "https://
servername")

You may need to change the curl incantation depending on how you've
assembled tPostData.

Best,

Mark