[OT] Eee PC - got one?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Apr 9 11:29:42 EDT 2008

guess who downloaded the wrong version of revolution and now is
without internet in the eee pc due to *SILLY* university proxies...

Last time I checked things worked fine albeit a little cramped on the
screen. Never tried movie playing or multimedia features beyond simple
visual effects.

Will try later and get back to you all.

cheers
andre