Screenshot and Applescript... question

David Flanders DFlan at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 9 00:18:29 EDT 2008

Hi Sarah,

      get shell("/usr/sbin/screencapture ~/Desktop/Screenshot.png
filePathTwo" )  works for one monitor, however just found that if you
have more than one monitor then just add the appropriate number of
file paths ( with different file names of course )  and screencapture
is smart enough to get the separate monitors.  Cool beans.

Thanks

David

David Flanders
--------------------