Delete a group from within a group script

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 8 15:37:18 EDT 2008

Tom,

if word 1 of the name of the owner of me is "group" then
   delete group "Group Name" of the owner of me
end if

If you are sure that the owner is always a group, you might leave out
the if-statement.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info