Icons don't appear

Marian Petrides, M.D. mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 13:15:16 EDT 2008

Thanks, Mark.  I've been tearing my hair out.  That appears to do the
trick!!!  Phew.

If I import and paste the desired icon as an image and overlay the
icon image for the button, the image appears correctly in the target
stack when accessed from standalone.

I wonder why the IDE will allow you to select an icon that isn't
already part of a stack's image library, at least not without
prompting you to import it first?  Well, no matter, since you have
solved my number one vexing problem of the day. Thanks again for the
swift help!!

Marian