Icons don't appear

Marian Petrides, M.D. mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 12:11:46 EDT 2008

I'm having the devil of a time with icons not appearing on buttons in
a stack accessed from a standalone.

Here are the details:
     Target stack is a rework of a stack imported from v 2.1.2
     Target stack has buttons with generic icons on them (from the
metacard icons list)--selected in the object inspector
     Target stack works just fine and icons show up fine when run from
within IDE

     (OSX) Standalone stack has single button which has mouseup script
that goes to cd 1 of the target stack:
	go to cd 1 of stack "WTFO.rev"
     In setting up standalone, I do not see any option to include the
icon library, but I have tried both "search for required inclusions"
and "select inclusions" followed by selecting all inclusions listed in
the first scroll box.

Ok, so I compile the OSX standalone, move the target stack to the same
folder as where it is located, run the standalone, it branches to the
target stack and button is there but NO icon appears on the button.

HEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!  What am I doing wrong???

Marian