Rev cgi store question

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Tue Apr 8 07:48:07 EDT 2008

Will this work?

I'd like to set up a simple web page where I collect a customer's
billing information and process it via a Rev cgi script. I already
have the cgi side worked out. If I set up an SSL certificate for this
web page (and I already have SSL in place on the cgi processing
side), am I all set? I guess the part I don't quite understand is, if
I put an SSL certificate on the web page, is there anything I need to
do on the Rev cgi side when the billing information is received (to
convert it or unencrypt it), or does that information come into the
cgi script in a form I can readily process?

Thanks.
Richard Miller