Refresh Table after editing record in another stack - bumped

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:22:46 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 2:59 AM, william humphrey <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the same problem. I use the database query builder to fill out fields
>  in my card and I would like to automate the "refresh" button's call. I tried
>  sending mouseup to the "refresh" button and get no error but also nothing
>  happens.
>  I tried  send "loadTable" to stack "Main Stack" and got the error:
>
>  Message execution error:
>
>  Error description: Handler: can't find handler
>

>  I can't find "loadTable" in the RunRev reference manuel either.

"loadTable" is the name of Mark's refresh handler,so unless you have
written one with the same name, it won't be found.

If I am understanding you, there is a Refresh button which works, but
you can't call it automatically? Have a look in the script for the
Refresh button and see what it has in it. If it is all in a mouseUp
hander, you would be better separating it out into another handler
which could be called by the mouseUp and by your automatic updater
script.

Sorry, but I don't use the database query builder, so I'm not sure
exactly what sort of scripts it produces.

Sarah