AW: WMV bug

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Apr 7 07:04:12 EDT 2008

It appears, that actually only play and stop works with wmv in my
standalone. If I want to control a little bit more it's not possible with
wmv (as Jim said already) (at least with my environment). I tried to pause
(stop and play on) what didn't worked. I tried to step forward and backward
(with set currentposition), but currentposition doesn't works either with
WMV (at least for me)
So appearently I have to switch again to mov ;(
Tiemo