Removing unwanted comma's

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:35:37 EDT 2008

Sorry for the delay in replying folks... been mostly away from the
keyboard since the original post.

Wow! There are some really cool ideas to try out here... thanks so
much to everyone who has offered suggestions! Now the fun begins in
trying things out to see what works best for the application. :)

David