Removing unwanted comma's

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Apr 5 18:45:44 EDT 2008

Hi David,

This is how I would approach your problem:

put the field in question into a VAR
reconstruct the field by reading the items of the VAR into another VAR
one by one
When you get a VAR that starts and ends with a quote break it down
into VARs as well, deleting the first char of one and the last char of
the other
This will automatically remove the comma in the middle
As you do this accumulate the "fixed" items as items in a new VAR
Put that VAR into the msg box to check the finished product
When you have what you need put that into the field in question

I can't be more definite because I don't know what your "etceteras"
really indicate.

HTH

Joe Wilkins