update to 2.9? --

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:41:00 EDT 2008

Renaming "My Revolution Studio" as backup so that when that doesn't load the
problem is solved and it got rid of that mysterious "altSQLite".
After I did that I found out how transparently easy the new version of
Database Query builder is. Incredible!

Things are looking up. Thanks for your help and at the same time I got some
help from the RunRev main office which gave me an opportunity to ask about
the future of the Database Query  Builder (as I feel like I'm the only one
who ever uses it).

Specifically I wanted to know when it could (in addition to edit) also
delete records or add records without leaving its easy interface.

I make extensive use of "SetSQLofQuery" which gives the Database Query
builder tremendous power. I wish more people used it.