New Classic Standalone with 2.9.0

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 17:43:40 EDT 2008

Hi Jacqi,

Still struggling with this thing. Actually, I decided to make a
Classic Standalone of a Rev stack instead of an HyperCard stack that
was converted; just to see if there is a difference. My problem right
now is that my mind is too fragmented - not doing some stuff I should
be doing instead of playing around with Rev. I'm sure I'll solve this
eventually. There was a problem with my document type. I just don't
program often enough to keep all this stuff in "my" RAM. Thanks for
the guidance.

Joe Wilkins