AW: 2.9 and wmv video?

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Apr 4 13:44:49 EDT 2008

On Apr 4, 2008, at 6:40 PM, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
> Hi Jim and Mark,
> I must be missing something very simple, but I don't find the trick.
> When using the player object, just nothing happens, a mov in the
> same folder
> is being played fine with the same statements (beside "set dontuseqt
> true/false").

Download      http://www.ezpzapps.com/WMV_Test.rev.zip

It is a simple card with one button that opens another card which
has a player and some btns. Select a WMV to play.

With this test app you can select a WMV file to play then start it. If
you use
the stop button it seems to run into the issue that Gaskin wrote about
and
will refuse to run again until you restart the test app. I *think*
that was
a currentTime issue. All I did with this app is to try and confirm
that you
can play WMV files - playback controls are a whole different issue.

This test works here.

sims
ClipaSearch Pro
http://www.ClipaTools.com