AW: 2.9 and wmv video?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Apr 4 12:40:18 EDT 2008

Hi Jim and Mark,
I must be missing something very simple, but I don't find the trick.
When using the player object, just nothing happens, a mov in the same folder
is being played fine with the same statements (beside "set dontuseqt to
true/false").
When using plain "play", a small audio "knack" is being heard, but no video
is seen. (same with a mov)
To be on the safe side with the default folder I referred with the whole
path "C:/.../foo.wmv" to the file
Any other thoughts what I could be missing?
Thanks
Tiemo