New Classic Standalone with 2.9.0

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 10:08:10 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I copied the new Classic standalone to a USB Zip Drive and then
reconnected the drive to the G4, in turn copying the file to the G4. I
hadn't refined the app very much with its own icon, etc. Just used all
the default settings. But thanks, this gives me something to keep in
mind as I go forward.

In order to get a truly valid comparison in file size, I should create
an HC standalone, which, obviously, for like reasons would be "much"
larger.

Joe Wilkins